This #GivingTuesday, please accept a gift from SCCT.
One bright Saturday morning this fall, the staff, volunteers, students and performers of South Carolina Children’s Theatre came together to do what we do best and what we have missed most – ENTERTAIN!
The resulting video is one that we hope will get you into the holiday spirit and help you to know what a gift you are to all of us here at SCCT.
So get up and move along with the music because we don’t know about you, but we feel better when we’re dancing!
CAST + CREW
Concept and Direction: Matt Giles
Choreography: Lauren Imhoff
Music Direction: Kaitlyn Hamilton
Videography: Carly Stelling
Featured Soloists: Annabel Poinsette, Nina Warren, Satcher Howell and Ayden Woo
Ensemble: Emily Allison, Traysie Amick, Daisy Bates, Carolina Belangia, Debbie Bell, Betsy Bisson, Selah Boehm, Campbell Bradley, Evan Marie Brasington, Emma Briles, Caitlin Browne, Catherine Brunson, Sarah Spratlin Bullock, Alex Byrd, Rusty Daniel, Allison Dewberry, Riley Fincher-Foster, Matt Giles, Hayley Glenn, Cecilia Hastings, Leigh Heidtman, Brandon Higginbotham, Miller Howard, Lauren Imhoff, Ava Kitchens, Kate Kitchens, Chelsea LaCourse, Lauren Laxton, Bella Majarais, Lily Markalunas, Ella Markalunas, Louise Martin, Gianna Marullo, Carter Meadors, Paddy O’Laughlin, Jackie Park, Stella Peace, Mia Phillips, Marcy Roseveare, Shaw Shurley, Neil Shurley, Jessica Smith, Troy Sult, Kennedy Tillery, Vanessa Weber, Lauren Wilson, Jill Wolf, Nora Woodward
Special Thanks to: Dave Giles, Deborah Giles and Laura Peace
This video was rehearsed and filmed safely at SCCT’s brand new headquarters at 153 Augusta Street.
The mission of South Carolina Children's Theatre is to educate and stimulate the minds and imaginations of young people and their families through participation in high-quality theatre, year-round education, and accessible outreach.
Established in 1987, SCCT is the largest year-round children's theatre in the state of South Carolina. We are very fortunate that we earn 64% of our budget. For the remaining 36%, we turn to you for support.