Safety is our top concern.
- Masks are required by all students, teachers and SCCT staff.
- We will be meeting cars for student drop offs (no adults other than staff will be allowed in the building). Our staff, with face masks on and instant read/non-contact thermometers in hand, will do check in at the curb.
- Hand washing will be the first order of business and then we’ll be keeping each class physically separate from the others to minimize contact.
- Pick up will again be at the curb facilitated by SCCT staff.
- Staff will clean and sanitize classrooms and bathrooms before and after each camp to keep our spaces as safe as possible.
- Larger classes will be divided into different rooms with additional teachers to keep overall room numbers down.
End of class “Sharings” will be different.
If we cannot offer in-person sharings as we usually do, we WILL record each end-of-class Sharing and send the link to it in an email, so your family can have your own screening/after party at home to celebrate your own Little Star!
In the event of required cancelations…
If any in-person classes are forced to cancel due to any new State requirements for community safety, those classes will continue at their same day and time but will be taught virtually for the duration of the lock-down. SCCT is also offering several virtual options from which to choose.