VIRTUAL SCHOOL TOUR
In light of limitations placed on SCCT by COVID-19, and since we are currently not allowed INSIDE a school, SCCT is offering a VIRTUAL SCHOOL TOUR of Glow Tales- A Blacklight Puppetry Extravaganza!—our second MainStage production in our new theatre! Glow Tales will be professionally filmed and edited for virtual streaming.
Now offering flexible payment options for your school’s needs!
About the Show:
Three short tales told through black light puppetry, story-telling and music, perfect to create a magical theatre experience for parents and children! Charlie and the Little Splash, Benjamin Bee’s Secret Wish and Rosie Bloom’s Dream are back by popular demand. Your children will be in awe as they watch expertly crafted puppets (ranging in sizes from teeny-tiny to truly giant) come to life and GLOW GLOW GLOW!
*In addition to the virtual access, teachers will receive a STUDY GUIDE for the instructor which will include classroom craft activities and resources pertaining to the show.
Length: 45 minutes
Age Recommendation: Grades K3-2nd
Virtual Access Window: April 26th-30th (5 school days!)
Cost: $300 flat rate per school/organization
Registration: Click HERE for Virtual Access
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can one teacher perform the registration or do all teachers accessing the video need to register? Just one representative for the schools needs to register. Once registered, the primary contact can share the link and password with individual teachers.
- Can multiple teachers watch the video at the same time? Yes, it can be shown on multiple devices at the same time. It can also be stopped and started as needed to fit into your teaching blocks or serve groupings of students attending on different days.
- How long will I have access? 5 days, specific to your access window.
- Can my school pay with a check? Yes! To proceed with registration, email Lauren Imhoff at [email protected].
- Can I speak with Lauren on the phone? Sure, if you need additional help with your registration, you can call Lauren Imhoff at 864-235-2885 ext. 107 (MWF 9:00 AM-3:00 PM).