One great title. Two great options!
Colorful, energetic, and imaginative, P.D. Eastman’s children’s classic comes to life on stage, as six dogs big and little, green and yellow, up and down, bustle through their days. From rowing on a boat to playing a baseball game to driving super fast, these silly, lovable canines will sing and dance their way to the ultimate dog party – one you won’t want to miss!
And because we want to meet each patron where they’re most comfortable, we’re offering two ways to experience this production. We invite you to read about each offering and choose the option that is best for you and your family!
Join SCCT for the first production on our brand new Bell MainStage!
To maintain a safe environment for our patrons, actors and staff, the audience chamber will be seated at or below 50% capacity and parties will be seated by the box office staff to ensure proper social distancing from other groups. Masks/face coverings will be required for ALL attendees, staff and actors.
VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE: $50
Not quite ready to join us at the theatre? No problem!
With the virtual experience, patrons will receive access to a professionally produced video of the show that can be viewed from the comfort of your home! INCLUDED with your purchase is a box packed with supplies and instructions for performance-related crafts for up to TWO CHILDREN*!
*Additional craft supplies may be purchased for $10 per child.
In the interest of keeping our staff and patrons safe, we are taking a number of precautions in the production of October’s Quest:
- The event will be held entirely outside.
- All audience members over the age of 3 will be required to wear a mask to attend the show.
- Cast members will perform in face masks with a clear window to make seeing expression possible.
- There will be a maximum of 15 audience members at any showing of the production, to allow for appropriate social distancing between parties.
- A “front row” for the audience will keep the audience and performers at least 10 feet apart at all times.
- Run time is anticipated at 25 minutes.
- Lobby bathrooms will be available for the audience at the end of the show(s) and will be bleach cleaned between shows.