Since 1987, South Carolina Children’s Theatre (SCCT) has made incredible strides to offer high-quality, live theatre to Upstate families, as well as year-round education and accessible outreach to local youth.
Serving over 48,000 annually, SCCT’s various programs earn 70% of our budget. Contributions from corporations, foundations and people like you help support the remaining 30% needed to bring these programs into the community.
Other individual donation opportunities include:
- Honor Gift – Make a donation in honor of a birthday, graduation or in remembrance.
- Planned Giving – A planned gift can ensure your lasting support of South Carolina Children’s Theatre.
- Amazon Smile & iGive – When you choose the South Carolina Children’s Theatre as your cause, a portion of your purchase is automatically donated through one of these two programs.
- Wish List Fulfillment – Think of SCCT when you are cleaning at home or the office.
- StarPartners – Make a personal donation today and be our partner in the arts for tomorrow. As a StarPartner, you will enjoy an invitation to our special donor event, an annual communications report and recognition in our Season Playbill.
- Overture – $50 – $99
- Act I – $100 – $249
- Act II – $250 – $499
- Finale- $500 – $999
- Encore- $1,000 – $2,499
- Standing Ovation- $2,500 & Up