Jaws dropping, cameras flashing, fairy tale celebrity sightings. What can it be and who can you see? It’s the Character Breakfast! A magical morning for children and their families, the Annual Character Breakfast brings together some of the most beloved characters around. From princesses to Winnie the Pooh himself, you’ll have the opportunity to get pictures with them all. Be sure to bring your appetite, because we’re serving up eggs, bacon, grits, fruit, biscuits, beverages and a heaping helping of fun!
- 8:30-10:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m
- Please note due to the nature of assigning seats for such a large event, reservation times are not interchangeable.
- All tickets purchased together will be seated together. If your reservation exceeds 10 people your group will be sat side by side.
- All individuals wishing to sit together must purchase tickets all at once under one name.
Check out a few helpful tips for an awesome Character Breakfast!
Dates & Times
- 8:30am Seating - Expected Date
March 14, 2020
8:30 am - 10:00 am
- 11am Seating - Expected Date
March 14, 2020
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Advance reservations are required and seating is limited.
- Tickets are required for all attendees regardless of age.
- All children occupying a seat and/or participating in the event are required to purchase a ticket, regardless of age.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. SCCT is not responsible for missed events or performances.
- Strollers and car carriers are not allowed in the event space.
- This event will be photographed for SCCT promotional purposes. Please notify SCCT staff if you prefer not to be photographed.
Thank You to our 2019 Character Breakfast Sponsors
Publix Super Markets Charities, Inc.
Platinum Star Sponsors:
Ian & Canisha Beck
Dan Pruitt Law
Primrose School of Simpsonville at Five Forks
Gold Star Sponsors:
Drs. Brian & Stephanie Dach
Jane Harrison & Ellis Fisher
Piedmont Natural Gas
Jeremy, Kristin, Jones, & Freddie Pressley
Silver Star Sponsors:
Adam & Brooke Kleinfelter
Smith Dray Line
RJ & Andreana
Venue: Poinsett Club