Safety is our top concern.
- We will be meeting cars for student drop offs (no adults other than staff will be allowed in the building). Our staff, with face masks on and instant read/non-contact thermometers in hand, will do check in at the curb.
- Hand washing will be the first order of business and then we’ll be keeping each camp physically separate from the others to minimize contact.
- If your child wishes to wear his/her own face mask from home during camp times, you’re welcome to send it.
- Pick up will again be at the curb facilitated by walkie talkies.
- Staff will clean and sanitize classrooms and bathrooms before and after each camp to keep our spaces as pristine and safe as possible.
Your child’s experience will be our focus.
- Larger camps will be divided into different rooms with additional teachers to keep overall room numbers down.
- Many of our listed themed camps are intentionally general and will allow a range of student interests within the camp.
- We will also be adding programming for K3-K5 in the afternoons as well as more 1st-6th opportunities as we are aware that parents need options for engaging and fun in-person childcare.
Late Stay will not be offered.
- You may, however, drop off as early as 8:30 for morning camps.
- Full day options are very possible for 1st-6th graders, just send them with a lunch and snacks.
- K3-K5 can enroll in a morning and an afternoon camp the same week, but there is a 1.5 hour break between to allow them to go home, have food and a nap as needed.
End of week “Sharings” will be different.
While we cannot offer in-person sharings as we usually do, we WILL record each class and send the link to it in an email, so your family can have your own screening/after party at home to celebrate your own Little Star!
In the event of required cancelations…
If any in-person camp weeks are forced to cancel due to any new State requirements for community safety, we will issue a full refund for the camps impacted. (We may be able to create virtual programming for your at-home time, but we will give you that option should it become necessary).