Read class descriptions below, and click to register, or click here to see camps for other ages:
Click here to review our General Class Information and FAQs.
The mission of South Carolina Children's Theatre is to educate and stimulate the minds and imaginations of young people and their families through participation in high-quality theatre, year-round education, and accessible outreach.
Established in 1987, SCCT is the largest year-round children's theatre in the state of South Carolina. We are very fortunate that we earn 64% of our budget. For the remaining 36%, we turn to you for support.Donate