Gift certificates are a great way to share the theatre arts with the people you love and appreciate. South Carolina Children’s Theatre gift certificates make perfect gifts for birthdays, holidays, thank you’s, and “just because!”
SCCT gift certificates can be purchased in 1 of 3 ways:
- For MainStage Productions* choose the number of adult’s tickets and/or child’s tickets and fill in the MainStage portion of the form below.*
- For 2nd Stage Productions choose the number of tickets total and fill in the 2nd Stage portion of the form below.
- For Classes choose any amount you would like to gift and fill in the SCCT Theatre Arts Conservatory Class portion of the form below.
- *MainStage gift certificates purchased from Dec. 2019 until April 2020 are ONLY valid for The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe and/or Curious George The Golden Meatball. Due to the transition into our NEW facility and ticketing software, tickets for Dr. Seuss’ The Cat In The Hat will not be available for purchase until May 1st and gift certificate purchases prior to May 1st are not valid for Dr. Seuss’ The Cat In The Hat.
- Gift certificates purchased for MainStage Productions are not transferable to 2nd Stage tickets and vice versa.
- Gift certificates are processed manually during business hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and mailed to the address provided for the recipient unless otherwise specified in the Comments/Special Instructions portion of the form below.
- It may take a few days after purchase before the recipient will receive the certificate.
- Gift certificates purchased after 12pm on Friday, December 20, 2019, will not be processed until the first week of January 2020.