Since 1987, South Carolina Children’s Theatre has been a cornerstone of the Greenville arts scene, presenting high-quality, live theatre to Upstate Families, as well as year-round education and accessible outreach to local youth.

Serving over 48,000 annually, SCCT’s various programs earn 70% of our budget. Contributions from corporations, foundations and people like you help support the remaining 30% needed to bring these programs into the community.